PPTP Android 4 Setup Guide
The following guide outlines the steps necessary to install & configure VPNTunnel using PPTP on your Android 4 device:
1. Go to "Settings" on your Android 4 device:
2. Select the Connection tab, then select the "More networks" option:
3. Select "VPN":
4. Select "+" to add a new VPN connection:
5. Enter the following information:
- Name: Name of the new VPN you are adding (Ie. VPNTunnel)
- Type: PPTP
- Server Address: Please refer to our Server List for server addresses (Ie. se-pptp.vpntunnel.com)
6. Select the option to enable "PPP encryption (MPPE)", and click "Save":
6. You will now see that VPNTunnel now appears in your list of VPN servers:
7. Click on the configuration you just added to enter your VPNTunnel username and password, click "Connect" once you have entered these details:
While the connection to the VPNTunnel servers is being established; you will see the Connection Status read as "Connecting...". Once the connection has been connected; you will see the connection now show as "Connected":
All of your online activities are now 100% secure and anonymous while connected to VPNTunnel.
If you have any questions, or experience any issues while installing & setting up your Android device to connect to the VPNTunnel VPN servers; please contact our Support Team anytime.