The following guide outlines the steps necessary to install & configure VPNTunnel using aOpenVPN on your Windows 7 computer:
1. Download the latest stable version of the OpenVPN client here.
Download "Installer, Windows Vista and later"
2. If you are running any anti-virus programs, please close and exit them at this time.
Some anti-virus programs may cause conflicts with the installation of the VPN client.
3. Right-click on downloaded package and select "Run as administrator"
4. Click "Yes"
5. Click "Next"
6. Click "I Agree"
7. Click "Next"
8. Click "Install"
9. Click "Install" to install Tap Driver
10. If you see this message, then click "Yes"
Check "I have read and accept the license terms." and click "Install"
11. Click "Next"
12. Click "Finish"
*** If you enabled your anti-virus software in Step 2, you may enable it now that installation of the client is complete. ***
13. Download the VPNTunnel OpenVPN configuration files here
14. Right-click on downloaded file and select "Extract all..."
15. Click "Extract"
16. Copy your extracted file(s) into "C:\Program Files\OpenVPN\config"
17. Right-click the OpenVPN icon on your desktop and select "Run as administrator".
This is required in order to successfully connect to our servers
18. Click "Yes"
19. A new icon will appear in your task bar
20. Click the icon and select an VPNTunnel server that you wish to connect to
and click "Connect"
21. Enter your VPNTunnel user name and password, and click "OK"
22. If you have entered the correct login information, you will see the icon turn green
and a message pop up
All of your online activities are now 100% secure and anonymous while connected to VPNTunnel.
If you have any questions, or experience any issues while installing and setting up your
Windows device to connect to the VPNTunnel VPN servers - please contact our Support Team anytime.