PPTP Windows Vista Setup Guide
The following guide outlines the steps necessary to install & configure VPNTunnel using PPTP on your Windows Vista computer:
1. Select "Connect" from the Start Menu:￼
2. Select "Set up a connection or network":
3. Select "Connect to a workplace" and click "Next":
4. Select "Use my Internet connection (VPN)". If prompted for "Do you want to use a connection that you already have?", select No,
create a new connection and click Next.:
5. Enter the following information, the click "Next":
- Internet address: Enter a VPNTunnel server address (View the complete, and current list of available servers here)
- Destination name: Name of server; IE. Boxpn Germany
6. Enter your VPN Tunnel username and password, and click "Create":
7. To connect to the server you just added; click on "Start", then "Connect to" the desired server / location you wish to connect to, and then click "Connect":
All of your online activities are 100% secure and anonymous while connected to VPNTunnel.
If you have any questions, or experience any issues while installing and setting up your PC to connect to the VPNTunnel servers; please contact our Support Team anytime.