The following guide outlines the steps necessary to install & configure VPNTunnel using PPTP on your Windows XP computer:
1. Go to Network Connections and select "New connection...":
2. Select "Connect to the network at my workplace":
3. Select "Virtual Private Network connection", then click "Next":
4. Enter the name of your connection (IE. VPNTunnel Germany):
5. Enter the address of the VPNTunnel PPTP server that you wish to connect to. The complete list of available servers can be found here
Click "Next" to proceed
6. Add a shortcut to this connection if you wish, then select "Finish":
7. Enter your VPNTunnel username and password, then select "Connect" to start your connection
First connection usually takes not more then a minute. After connection you should now see the VPN connection successfully established.
All of your online activities are now 100% secure and anonymous while connected to VPNTunnel.
If you have any questions, or experience any issues while installing and setting up your PC to connect to the VPNTunnel servers; please contact our Support Team anytime.