The following guide outlines the steps necessary to install & configure VPNTunnel using OpenVPN via Tunnelblick on your Mac OS
1. Download and install Tunnelblick - OpenVPN client for Mac.
Download the latest version of Tunnelblick for Mac OS X here
2. Open the downloaded .dmg file by double-clicking it:
3. Double-click on the Tunnelblick icon:
4. Select "Open":
5. Select "Launch":
6. Select "I have configuration files":
7. Select and download the VPNTunnel OpenVPN protocol configurations files from here
8. To add the OpenVPN file to Tunnelblick simply right-click on the file, and select "Open With" > "Tunnelblick"
9. Select "Only Me"
10. Enter your mac username and password and click "OK"
11. Click on Tunnelblick icon and select your connection
12. Enter the following and click "OK"
Username: Enter your VPNTunnel username
Password: Enter your VPNTunnel password
Once your connection is successful you will see the following window appear:
All of your online activities are now 100% secure and anonymous while connected to VPNTunnel.
If you have any questions, or experience any issues while installing and setting up your
Mac device to connect to the VPNTunnel VPN servers - please contact our Support Team anytime.