Follow this step-by-step guide on how to connect to VPNTunnel using OpenVPN and iOS (iPhone/iPad):
1. Install the OpenVPN Connect app on your device:
2. Download the VPNTunnel OpenVPN configuration files:
The easiest way to obtain the configuration files on your iOS devices is to download the server(s)/location(s) you wish to access from the Account Area of our website here on your computer and then email them to yourself, and open them in the Mail app on your iPhone and/or iPad.
3. Open the OpenVPN configuration file on your device:
Open the configuration file(s) from within the Mail app, and select "Copy to OpenVPN" to successfully open the file.
4. Add the file to OpenVPN Connect:
Press "ADD" to add the profile.
5. Enter your VPNTunnel username and password:
Enter your username and password, (you can "Save" it to future use) and press "ADD" again.
6. Swipe the button to enable your vpn connection.
Once the connection is successful; the status will show as "Connected" and a VPN icon will appear at the top of the device.
All of your online activities are now 100% secure and anonymous while connected to VPNTunnel.
If you have any questions, or experience any issues while installing & setting up your iOS device to connect to the VPNTunnel servers, please contact our Support Team anytime.