PPTP iOS (Versions 3/4/5) Setup Guide
The following guide outlines the steps necessary to install & configure VPNTunnel using PPTP on your iOS device:
1. Select "Settings", choose "General", then select "VPN":
2. Select PPTP, add the following information and select "Save":
- Description: Name of the connection you are adding (IE. VPNTunnel Sweden)
- Server: Enter a VPNTunnel server address (View the complete, and current list of available servers here, your VPNTunnel username & password, and all other options may be left as set by default.
- Account: Your VPNTunnel username
- Password: Your VPNTunnel password
- Encryption Level: Set as "Auto".
- Select "Send All Traffic" if you wish to send all of your internet traffic over the VPN connection
You are now able to connect to the VPNTunnel servers! If you have any questions, or experience any issues while installing and setting up your iOS device to connect to the VPNTunnel VPN servers; please contact our Support Team anytime here or by email at [email protected].