PPTP iOS (Versions 8 and newer) Setup Guide
The following guide outlines the steps necessary to install & configure VPNTunnel using PPTP on your iOS 8 and newer devices:
1. Go to "Settings" on your device:
2. Select "General", then "VPN":
3. Select "Add VPN Configuration...":
4. Select "PPTP", and enter the following details, and click "Save":
- Description: Enter a name for the configuration. IE. VPNTunnel Sweden
- Server: Enter a VPNTunnel server address (View the complete, and current list of available servers here)
- Account: Your VPNTunnel username
- Password: Your VPNTunnel password
5. To add more VPNTunnel servers / locations; please repeat steps 3 & 4.
6. The newly added connection(s) will appear in your VPN Configurations list. Swipe right beside "Not Connected" to initiate the connection. If there is more than one configuration listed; select the server / location you wish to use, then swipe right to start connecting.
Once connected; all of your online activities are now 100% secure and anonymous while connected to VPNTunnel.
If you have any questions, or experience any issues while installing and setting up your iOS device to connect to the VPNTunnel VPN servers; please contact our Support Team anytime here or by email at [email protected].