The following guide outlines the steps necessary to install & configure VPN Tunnel using L2TP on your Windows XP computer:
1. Go to Control panel, choose Network Connections and select "New connection...":
2. Select "Connect to the network at my workplace":
3. Select "Virtual Private Network connection", then click "Next":
4. Enter the name of your connection (IE. VPNTunnel) and then click "Next"
5. Enter the hostname of the VPNTunnel you wish to connect to. View the complete, and current list of available servers here.
Click "Next" to proceed
6. Click "Finish"
7. Click on connection, choose Properties
8. Open Networking tab. Сhange Type of VPN to Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol with IPsec (L2TP IPSec VPN)
9. Open Security tab. Click IPSec Settings
Use pre-shared key: vpntunnel
10. Enter your VPNTunnel username and password and then click "Connect"
11. After connection you should see the VPN connection is successful:
All of your online activities are now 100% secure and anonymous while connected to VPNTunnel.
If you have any questions, or experience any issues while installing & setting up your Windows device to connect to the VPNTunnel VPN servers, please contact our Support Team anytime.