The following guide outlines the steps necessary to install & configure VPNTunnel using PPTP on your Windows 10 computer:
1. Click Win+R on your keyboard, type "control panel" in opened window, and hit enter
2. Click "Network and Internet"
3. Click "Network and Sharing Center"
4. Click "Set up a new connection or network"
5. Select "Connect to a workplace" and click "Next"
6. Select "Use my Internet connection (VPN)"
7. Enter the following and click "Create"
Internet address: Enter the PPTP server address of the location/server that you wish to connect to from our server list
Destination name: Enter a name for the connection you are adding, i.e. VPNTunnel
☑ Remember my credentials
8. Go back to Control Panel → Network and Internet → Network and Sharing Center and click "Change adapter settings"
9. Right-click on your VPN connection and select "Properties"
10. Open "Security" tab, select the following and click "OK"
Type of VPN: Point to Point Tunneling Protocol (PPTP)
Data encryption: Optional encryption (connect even if no encryption)
Allow these protocols
☑ Microsoft CHAP Version 2 (MS-CHAP v2)
11. Right-click on your VPN connection and select "Connect"
12. In opened window you will see your created connection. Choose the connection, and click "Connect":
13. Enter the following and click "OK"
- Username: Enter your VPNTunnel user name
- Password: Enter your VPNTunnel password
14. If the connection is successful you should see the VPN status change to "Connected":
All of your online activities are now 100% secure and anonymous while connected to VPNTunnel.
If you have any questions, or experience any issues while installing and setting up your
Windows device to connect to the VPNTunnel VPN servers - please contact our Support Team anytime.