To change the DNS settings on your Windows computer to work with VPNTunnel; please see the instructions below:
Windows Vista & 7:
- Click on the "Windows Start Button", then select "Control Panel".
- Click on "Network and Internet" and then “Network Center”.
- Click on "Personalize, next to the network you are connected to. Then select the “Properties” button.
- Another window will pop up; click on "Properties" button.
- You will be asked for your permission to make changes. Click "Continue" button. Make sure you have administrative rights on your system before making changes.
- Select "Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)", then click on "Properties".
- Select "Use the following DNS server addresses" and type in VPNTunnel addresses (10.10.40.1 184.108.40.206) in the "Preferred DNS server" and "Alternate DNS server" fields.
- Select control panel from the start menu.
- Click "Network Connections" from the Control Panel choices.
- Choose your connection from the Network Connections window. If you have more than one, choose your default/current connection.
- Click the "Properties" button.
Select Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) and click "Properties".
Select “Use the following DNS server addresses” and type in VPNTunnel addresses (10.10.40.1 220.127.116.11) in the "Preferred DNS server" and "Alternate DNS server" fields.