To use VPNTunnel with the IPsec IKEv2 protocol on your iOS device (iPhone or iPad), please follow the instructions below.
1. Open "Settings" on your iOS device and select "General"
2. Select "VPN"
3. Select "Add VPN Configuration..."
4. Enter the following information, and tap "Done"
Description: Enter a name for the connection you are adding. IE. VPNTunnel
Server: Enter the PPTP or L2TP server address of the location/server that you wish to connect to from our server list
Remote ID: Enter “vpntunnel.com”.
Account: Enter your VPNTunnel user name
Password: Enter your VPNTunnel password
5. Select the connection you just added, and swipe the "Status" indicator to the right of
your device to connect
6. Once your connection is successful you will see the VPN icon appearing near your
All of your online activities are now 100% secure and anonymous while connected to VPNTunnel.
If you have any questions, or experience any issues while installing and setting up your IOS device to connect to the VPNTunnel VPN servers - please contact our Support Team anytime.