VPNTunnel: IPsec IKEv2 Installation Guide for Mac OS
To use VPNTunnel with the IPsec IKEv2 protocol on your Mac, please follow the instructions below.
1 Click on "System Preferences…" and then click on "Network"
2 Click on "+"
3 Enter the following information, and click "Create"
- Interface: VPN
- VPN Type: IKEv2
- Service name: Enter a name for the connection you are adding. IE. VPNTunnel
4 Enter the following information:
- Server Address: Enter the PPTP or L2TP server address of the location/server that you wish to connect to from our server list
- Remote ID: vpntunnel.com
5 Click "Authentication Settings...", enter the following information, and click "OK"
- Authentication type: Username
- Username: Enter your VPNTunnel user name
- Password: Enter your VPNTunnel user name
6 Click "Apply". To establish a VPN connection click "Connect"