The following instructions outline the setup process for IPsec IKEv2 connections on Windows 7
1. Click Win+R on your keyboard, type "control panel" in opened window and hit enter
2. Click "Network and Internet"
3. Click "Network and Sharing Center"
4. Click "Set up a new connection or network"
5. Select "Connect to a workplace" and click "Next"
6. Select "Use my Internet connection (VPN)"
7. Enter the following and click "Next"
Internet address: Enter the PPTP or L2TP server address of the location/server that you wish to connect to from our server list
Destination name: Enter a name for the connection you are adding, i.e. VPNTunnel
Tick: "Don't connect now; just set it up so I can connect later"
8. Enter the following and click "Connect"
- Username: Enter your VPNTunnel user name
- Password: Enter your VPNTunnel password
9. Click "Сlose"
10. On your left click "Сhange adapter settings"
11. Right-click on your VPN connection and select "Properties"
12. Select the following and click "OK":
Type of VPN: IKEv2
Data encryption: Maximum strength encryption(disconnect if server declines)
Tick: Use Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) and select "Microsoft: Secured password(EAP-MSCHAP v2) (encryption enabled)"
13. Right-click on your VPN connection and select "Connect"
14. Click "Connect"
15. Icon of your VPN connection will become blue. You are now successfully connected to VPNTunnel
All of your online activities are now 100% secure and anonymous while connected to VPNTunnel.
If you have any questions, or experience any issues while installing and setting up your
Windows device to connect to the VPNTunnel VPN servers - please contact our Support Team anytime.