The following instructions outline the setup process for Stunnel + OpenVPN connections on Android
1. Open "Play Market" and search for "SSLDroid"
2. Install "SSLDroid"
3. Search and install "OpenVPN for Android"
4. Search and install "RAR"
5. Download Stunnel configuration files from our server list
(you can download file for any server, because we will be using only localhost.ovpn file)
6. Extract downloaded files using "RAR"
7. Open "SSLDroid" and tap on list icon on your top right corner.
8. Click "Add tunnel"
9. Enter following information and tap "Apply"
Tunnel name: Enter a name for the tunnel you are adding, i.e. VPNTunnel
Local port: 1194
Remote host: Enter the PPTP or L2TP server address of the location/server that you wish to connect to from our server list
Remote port : 443
10. You will see green lock icon appearing on the top of your screen
11. Open "OpenVPN for Android' and click on "Import Profile from ovpn file" icon on your right
12. Select "localhost.ovpn" file
13. Click on "tick" icon in the top right corner
14. Click on pencil to edit your connection
15. Enable "Use default route" option at routing tab:
16. Set the checkbox on SSLDroid in the Allowed apps tab:
17. Tap on vpn profile name to connect:
18. Enter the following and click "OK"
- Username: Enter your VPNTunnel user name
- Password: Enter your VPNTunnel password
19. Once your connection is successful you will see the VPN Status change to "Connected"
and small key icon appearing at the top of your screen
All of your online activities are now 100% secure and anonymous while connected to VPNTunnel.
If you have any questions, or experience any issues while installing and setting up your
Android device to connect to the VPNTunnel VPN servers - please contact our Support Team anytime.